Basic Cooking Instructions
Please note every oven is different so the following are just guidelines.
Ham Cooking Instructions:
Note: Our hams are home-smoked and fully cooked; all you need to do is just warm them through to bring out the home-smoked flavor.
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Place ham in a pan, add about ½ inch of water to the bottom of the pan
- Cover ham and place in the oven
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes per pound ~ until ham is warmed through
You can add your own glazes or sauces as you wish
Prime Rib Cooking Instructions:
- Buy a meat thermometer and Au Jus concentrate
- Preheat your oven to 425°
- Season your prime rib (salt, pepper, garlic powder) – if not already seasoned
- Put a little water at the bottom of the pan (NO more than ½ inch)
- Place in oven at 425°, uncovered, for 30 minutes
- Drop the heat to 300°, covered, for 18-20 minutes per pound
- Use a thermometer to determine if the meat is done to your liking by testing the center of the meat (rare 145°, med 160°, or well 170°)
- Cut and serve to your hungry guests
Roast Beef or Shredded Pork Cooking Instructions:
Note: Our Shredded Pork and Roast Beef Au Jus are fully cooked.
- Warm oven to 300°(If using Au Jus, pour over meat – we recommend thinning BBQ or Teriyaki sauce with water)
- Keep covered and heat for 18-20 minutes per pound
Looking for some Recipe Ideas…?